LOS ANGELES – Food brings people together. Food can also be used to explore and experience different cultures.
Los Angeles is home to the largest population of Armenians and the county has some of the most Armenian restaurants.
Some of the most popular and authentic dishes include kebab, dolma, monta, and sweet pastries like baklava and gata.
If you want to try some authentic Armenian cuisine this Armenian History Month, below is a list of popular restaurants in and around Los Angeles.
- 5112 Hollywood Blvd. #107 Los Angeles, CA 90027
- 304 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203
211 E Broadway, Glendale, CA 91205
1208 W. Glenoaks Blvd., Glendale, CA 91201
10962 Ventura Boulevard Studio City, CA 91604
5752 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601
Old Gyumri Restaurant:
4441 San Fernando Road, Glendale, CA 91204
1139 E Broadway, Glendale, CA 91205
Eagle Russian Armenian Cuisine:
16147 Nordhoff St, North Hills, CA 91343
Papillon International Bakery:
- 17305 Roscoe Blvd., Northridge, CA 91325
- 12904, boul. of Victory. North Hollywood CA, 91606
- 1817 W. Glenoaks Blvd. Glendale CA, 91201
- 5019 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood CA, 90027
- 1100 S.Central Ave. Suite F Glendale CA, 91204
17828 Chatsworth St, Granada Hills, CA 91344
Lilit Bakery and Café:
12001 Victory Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91606
- 18135 Sherman Way, Reseda, CA 91335
- 7134 Sepulveda Blvd, Van Nuys, CA 91405 (inside Jons Market)
- 1700 W Glenoaks Blvd, Glendale, CA 91201
- 5114 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90029
Get your best stories delivered daily! Sign up for the FOX 11 Fast 5 newsletter. And get news alerts in the FOX 11 News app. Download for iOS or Android.
Tune in to FOX 11 Los Angeles for the latest news from Southern California.